· Price: 55.000 €
· Location: Benamaurel
· Total constructed area: 1050 m ²
· Usable area including cave and storerooms: 400 m ²
· Area of extensions and outside spaces: 1275 m ²
Information of interest:
- Drinking water.
- Irrigation water available daily from the Jabalcón canal (origin the Negratín reservoir).
- Large outdoor spaces for horses, dogs and other domestic animals.
- Possibility of reforming the caves and constructing an adjoining house.
- Magnificent views and excellent scenery.
- Has 7 century-old olive trees, fruit trees and garden.
- Quiet spot with no adjacent neighbours.
- Ideal spot for a petrol station, clinic, restaurant, hotel, kindergarten, old people's home, or indeed any other business.
- Borders on beautiful fertile land irrigable the whole year round.
- Up to 20 km of excellent very flat tracks/roads (of hard clay- not asphalted). Ideal for walking, horse riding, cycling etc.
- Benamaurel / Granada / Andalusia / Spain. Zona del Algibe de Benamaurel. Cp 18817
- 7 km from the village of Benamaurel, 15 mins from Baza, 1 hour from Granada and 75 mins from the airport and beaches, via the toll-free dual carriageway.
Ref : CC9
© www.tucueva.com - -
This page has been optimized for Internet Explorer 1024 x 768
Site dedicated to the sale of cave-houses in Granada, Andalusia, and the Granada Altiplano region, Spain. On this site you can find: cave-houses on sale, cave-houses for sale, private sales of caves, advice on buying caves, sale of cave-houses, cave-houses, dwellings with charm. Users who visit this site look for the following information; buy caves, buy cave-houses for rural tourism, rehabilitate dwelling for rural tourism, set up a rural tourism business, prices of cave-houses, cave-houses for sale, history of cave-houses, search for caves, buy a cave-house.