· Price: 45.000 €
· Location: Benamaurel
· Total area: 260 m ²
· Usable area: 180 m ²
· Outdoor space/garden: 90 m ²
- 10 rooms.
- Building work almost finished, garage and a 46M² lounge with walls of natural stone and lime mortar.
- Electricity and drinking water.
- Facing South and East.
- Bioclimatic and Isothermal. Average indoor temperature:
- Winter: 16º-18º C
- Summer: 22º to 16º C
- Very quiet area with beautiful views of the river Guardal, Tohaita irrigation canal and its fertile valley and of the village of Benamaurel.
- More than 300 year old cave constructed by pick and shovel by various generations of farmers from the village.
- 1.5 km from the village limits of Benamaurel.
- One breathes peace and tranquillity inside the cave, free of electromagnetic waves. In other words this is an ecological dwelling.
- Benamaurel / Granada / Andalusia / Spain. Barrio de San Marcos S/Nº Cp- 18817.
- Situated in the river Guardal valley, next to the Tohaita irrigation canal and the river Guardal.
- Beautiful, tranquil spot with scenic views of the countryside.
- 1 hour from Granada and the Alhambra and 75 minutes from the airport and beaches (via toll-free dual carriageway)
Cave House 10:
Ref : CC10
© www.tucueva.com - -
This page has been optimized for Internet Explorer 1024 x 768
Site dedicated to the sale of cave-houses in Granada, Andalusia, and the Granada Altiplano region, Spain. On this site you can find: cave-houses on sale, cave-houses for sale, private sales of caves, advice on buying caves, sale of cave-houses, cave-houses, dwellings with charm. Users who visit this site look for the following information; buy caves, buy cave-houses for rural tourism, rehabilitate dwelling for rural tourism, set up a rural tourism business, prices of cave-houses, cave-houses for sale, history of cave-houses, search for caves, buy a cave-house.