· Price: 19.000 €
· Location: Benamaurel
· Total surface area: 190 m ²
· Usable area: 140 m ²
· Outside space at entrance: 36 m ²
- 8 rooms.
- 2 rooms with wood fires.
- 1 Garden/outside space.
- 1 Stable for 2 horses.
Information of interest:
- Drinking water.
- South facing (very sunny).
- Very dry and with ventilation.
- Magnificent views.
- Almohade (12th century Muslim invaders) cave approx. 900 years old.Cueva
- Originally inhabited by the Almohades, then the Moriscos (Muslims forcibly converted to Christianity) and later by peasant families until the present day.
- Constructed by picks over very hard marls (rocks of sedimentary calcite and clay)
- Good quiet area.
- Near the river Guardal and the fertile Benamaurel valley.
- Benamaurel / Granada / Andalusia / Spain. Barrio de San Antonio S/Nº Cp- 18817.
- Situated on the outskirts of the village, 300 metres from the church and the town hall.
- 1 hour from Granada and the Alhambra and 1.25 hours from the airport and beaches
via the toll-free dual carriageway.
© www.tucueva.com - - This page has been optimized for Internet Explorer 1024 x 768