· Price: 38.000 €
· Location: Benamaurel
· Total surface area: 800 m ²
· Usable area : 160 m ²
· Constructible plot: 700 m ²
- 8 bedrooms.
- 1 log fire.
- 1 bread oven.
- 1 18m long room.
Information of interest:
- Drinking water.
- Good access, asphalted to the entrance of the property.
- Facing East and South, very sunny and light.
- Well ventilated and dry.
- Magnificent views of the valley and the village of Benamaurel.
- Excavation started by the Almohades (12th century Berber invaders) almost 10 centuries ago, and later enlarged and reformed by farming families.
- Constructed over a hill of hard compact clay plaster.
- Very quiet spot with no neighbours, ideal for lovers of animals, you can coexist with horses, pigeons, dogs, cats etc.
- Very large outside space with possibility of constructing a house, garage etc.
- A house, living room etc. could be built on top of the cave.
- Ideal for use as a permanent dwelling or for any type of business.
- Completely independent and with no neighbours. Situated on the outskirts of the village.
- Benamaurel / Granada / Andalusia/ Spain. Barrio de San Antonio S/Nº, Cuesta de los Tarahicos CP- 18817.
- Situated 1.8 km from the municipality of Benamaurel. Access by an asphalted road to the entrance of the property.
- Located 350 metres from the valley, irrigation canals and the river Guardal.
- 1 hour from Granada and the Alhambra and 1.25 hours from the airport and beaches via the toll-free dual carriageway.