- Dwelling standing alone on the outskirts of the village. Only neighbours 2 horses (a foal and a mare).
- Almohade (12th century Berber invaders) cave, more than 900 years old excavated by pick and shovel.
- Possibility of constructing a garage or additional dwelling on the plot or using as a garden with swimming pool. Furthermore an underground garage could be constructed or a basement room such as a wine cellar, etc.
- Possibility of constructing a 40m ² room on top of the cave.
- Magnificent views of the valley and the village of Benamaurel.
- This cave is ideal for Rural Tourism or for use as a permanent dwelling once reformed
- Benamaurel / Granada / Andalusia / Spain. Barrio San Antonio S/Nº Cp- 18817.
- Situated 3.5 km from the town limits of Benamaurel.
- 1 hour from Granada and the Alhambra and 1.25 hours by toll-free dual carriageway from the airport and beaches.